Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nothing New

I really have nothing new to post today. I feel like the beginning of the movie Groundhog Day, only I KNOW everyday will be Groundhog Day. I did manage a workout today, which seems to be getting fewer and further between. And we did go to the park and meet new people. Jaylan played with Brandon and I visited with Michelle. It's nice to have people actually at the park since Jaylan no longer has his little built in playmate. And that little boy was equally active and misbehaved as Jaylan, and the same age. They could TOTALLY be buds.

Now, I'm gearing up to take my glucose tolerance test. Such a ridiculous waste of time. You drink something sugary and awful tasting, then wait an hour and have your blood drawn to make sure you are processing sugars properly. I figure I'll use the time to go pre register and all at the hospital, because I refuse to sit and do nothing for an entire hour. JLynn says they won't let me leave. I say unless they chain me to the chair, I really don't forsee them stopping me. I just get so tired of Dr's offices thinking that a patient's time has absolutely no value. I was just reading an article in some MED magazine that my Dr's office was boasting they were in. I read the article and they went on and on about how they value the patient's time. This I read as I sit waiting for my Dr to come into the room and see me over an hour and a half passed my scheduled appointment time. The time before it was over 2 hours. And Jeremy wonders why my discontent with doctors only increases over time. I cannot even begin to fathom what it will be like should the gov't start controlling it. I have it pictured like trying to get your Social Security information at the SS office whilst coughing, sneezing, throwing up, crying, and/or barely able to stand. Oh, I personally can't wait for Obamacare (please read that as it drips with sarcasm). And on that note, I will stop. I really can't write another sentence about socialized medicine, or I think my head will explode.......really.

No comments:

Post a Comment