Monday, August 24, 2009

"We didn't learn anything!"

He was so upset on his first day because "Miss Powers didn't ask us any questions, you know like what is 1000 times 10. She didn't even ask us anything. We didn't even learn anything."

Convenient though he's learned nothing, he has all 7 class rules memorized, knows at least three classmate's names, what line the boys line up on, the girls too, how many basketball goals are in the "HUGE" gym, how to say good morning and good afternoon in Spanish, and that he definitely needs to buy his lunch, and ride the bus.....amongst a hundred other things I can't even remember.

So, the first day, apart from the THREE hours Jaylan and I spent in the car for drop off and pick up, were, apparently, wonderful!! I'm so glad he wants to go back. I had a little fear he'd say it was fun, but that he didn't want to go back. He is looking forward to tomorrow. I hope the staff at the school feels the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment